CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 1, 2012

17.5 Weeks

I'm happy to say that I gained 10 pounds last month....my doctor is thrilled.  Especially since I lost weight the month before when I got so sick and had the food poisoning.  My babies are growing well, they were actually measuring 3-4 days ahead of schedule on my last ultrasound a few weeks ago.  The good thing about having twins is that I see a high risk doctor every 2.5 weeks and get an ultrasound every time, so I get to see my little boys very often.  It's funny because I can even see their individual personalities and although they are identical, they are very different.  My baby B is very active while my baby A is more relaxed.  I can feel them moving around now, yay!

I'm just so glad that I'm not so sick anymore, since I reached my second trimester things have gotten a lot better with me.  I actually feel like doing things even though my belly is the size of a 29 week pregnancy - I feel okay.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful to hear that you're feeling better... and all is well :)) xoxo

    PS. I've gone public again... so will hopefully be easier to follow :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father's Day is celebrated for a special person of the family - father. All the sun and daughter are express love feeling with their dad and make a day extremely special. If you want to celebrate this Father Day with your father, then you need to some Beautiful Fathers Day Images, Fathers day Wallpapers, and Fathers Day GIF. Here we collect best Fathers Day Quotes Images for you. fathers day messages from daughter Father's Day is celebrated in all over the world on the different days.

    ReplyDelete