CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Stim Day 6

Yesterday, I went in for Stim Day 6 blood work and my 1st scan since starting the stims.  So far, so good - no more fluid in my uterus and they counted 14 little follies, all under 10 mm.  My Menopur dose was raised from 225 IUs to 375 IUs so well see if these little babies will start growing a little faster.  I'm scheduled to go back in tomorrow morning for another scan, possibly trigger on Saturday, and retrieve on Monday if all goes according to plan.  Just hoping and praying for no problems.

Kayla  gave me the award below:




Similar to the Liebster Blog Award, certain rules also apply in receiving this award: 
  • Thank the person who passed the award on to you.
  • List 7 things that people may not know about you.
  • Pass the award to 15 other bloggers and don't forget to notify them as well. 
The hard part is trying to pick 15 bloggers not chosen by others.
  1. I love to bake.
  2. My husband and I were foster parents to a new born baby girl 2 years ago, she was returned to her mother after 14 months.  We were heart broken, but her mother seemed to really love her as well.
  3. I currently attend Law School full-time.
  4. I gave birth to a baby girl when I was 17 years old, and a senior in high school.  She is now 18 years old about to graduate high school and start college.  Yes, I raised her - (rather, we raised one another), she is such a blessing now - especially since I'm having such a hard time conceiving.
  5. I'm not crazy about the fur babies, that's just me I'm not a good pet owner
  6. Most people assume my daughter is my sister, lol!
  7. I'm currently doing IVF, my husband and I haven't told anyone - so if I get knocked up, everyone will be shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment