CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stim Day 4

These finals have been kicking my butt, so I've had no time for blogging this week.  The good news is that it's almost over, I have two more exams to go then I'm done until January 9th.

IVF wise, I started my stims last Thursday - they decreased my Lupron and started the Menopur once per day.  I'm scheduled to go back to doctor this Tuesday for bloodwork and another ultrasound.  Hoping and praying I don't have any fluid in my uterus - since last week they told me that I had a little bit of fluid but not enough to end my cycle, so I'm a little freaked about that.

I'm just tired - I don't know if it's all the meds or just me being busy.  So far, my side effects have been moodiness, hot flashes (uhhh), and mild headaches.  I hope all this means the medication is working?  I would hate to be suffering in vain.  I'm so excited, just praying for a BFP around Christmas time!

1 comment:

  1. That'd be an AWESOME Christmas gift.

    I gave you an award, check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete