CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 27, 2012

Updates

I didn't expect to see the inside of a hospital until the day of my cerclage, but I got the pleasure of being admitted the Saturday before.  I just couldn't stop throwing up and I was just feeling aweful and my stomach was cramping horribly.  My husband took me to the ER and they kept me.  Apparently, I got some type of food poisoning from the dip that I was eating with my carrots - I was really trying to eat healthy!

Of course they immediately did an ultrasound to check the babies and they are fine, thank God!  However, mama felt like she was about to die at any moment.  I got to a point to where I was vomiting bright yellow stomach bile, resulting in severe dehydration.  Thankfully, I was able to have my cerclage surgery and am doing a lot better now.  Only 12 weeks along, and these babies are already kicking my butt.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you were so sick!! That sounds like absolutely no fun. I'm so glad that they were able to do the surgery and the babies are safe and sound :). I sure hope you don't get food poisoning again!

    ICLW #97

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you haven't been well.. hope you're on the improve and that your cerclage is safely in xoxo

    ReplyDelete