CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Crappy Cramps!

I'm about to get my period at any moment now, which is good and bad.  Good because on Day-2 I get to start the blood work for my IVF.   It's bad because I have stage 4 endometriosis and these cramps have no mercy on me, but thank God for Tylenol 3.

I'm so excited and scared all at the same time because we have put off getting IVF for the past 3 years at least because I always hoped that there would be some other way.  IVF seemed to be much too invasive, all the needles, doctors visits, poking and prodding.  I didn't even want to think about the $15,000 (plus) out of pocket cost, since our health insurance does not cover IVF or meds.

Well now is the time - it's seems like a light bulb just all of a sudden popped on inside my head saying, "Hello!  You're 35-years old now!"  So I realized if we are really going to have a baby, now is the time to get on with it.

So the wait begins....come on Aunt Flo and quit torturing me with your PMS cramps!

No comments:

Post a Comment